Thursday, August 30, 2012

nike air max 95 black Two prince's residence is unusually large

Next to the palace, I found two of Prince's house, see a black light armor,2011 air jordan release dates, covered with evil spirits of the warrior came, the door guard quickly welcome.
Cool the first line of this one may play a role in guarding me surprisingly polite to ask to understand why I have come, and a guard quickly enter information, the same time ... two of several guards are respectful of me Welcome to the main gate. wait.
The time is not long, only about 45 minutes like the distance came the violent sound of running, turned around and looked puzzled when I saw the prince was a look of surprise from the corner of the floor column washed out fast towards me.
Admittedly, to see so great importance, my heart is very touching, although I know that the prince, ready for me to cast aside the bow once the birds are gone, but he treated as such,nike air max 95 black, still makes me excited.
Went before me, Caesar excitedly grabbed my hand, the excitement and said: Heart of that kind of touched me and shoved it down to one knee, to expand the feeling of inner expression: Up ... up ...... the future between you and me, without so much ceremony!
The prince, smiling to me up, I do not want to give him more kneeling, but my heart will do this look arrogant guy secretly alert so means, but also how easy to generation? it seems ...... I later should be more eye-can, otherwise, I really be his to play!
Two Prince of excitement took me, smiled and said: Smiled and nodded, and I told the prince behind, through the many corridors of the DPRK a magnificent, huge buildings went over.
Watching the road on both sides of the buildings and scenery, I could not help secretly sigh, this prince really will enjoy, I am sure he has money, but I did not so he will enjoy!
Two prince's residence is unusually large, carved pillars and painted beams, even every corner, has a sophisticated design, brick by brick, are disclosed in the unique charm!
In addition, another feature of the prince, house, into the inside into the future, you never see less than a man, walking through the corridor in the garden among the best of these young girls, arbitrarily pick out one, are definitely considered Beauty Queen!
Time to take a closer look, under the leadership of the prince, we quickly into that huge building, in a momentum of the hall!
Stunned watching Where is the Prince of government, is simply the main hall of the palace of Beijing it, facing the entrance, is a superior dragon tables, dragon tables followed by a large and ornate dragon chair, but this dragon is dragon of the magic circles, rather than Chinese dragon fills.
Opposite the table, chairs and furnishings in two rows along the road, although very spacious and comfortable, but the contrast, up from the style than, or worse too much.
When we entered the main hall, large hall has three men stood on a chair waiting for us to see the prince and I came in, hurriedly respectful salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment